Neo Domino City

How come nobody check the chat box? Gx1_000

-If you are not a member yet. REGISTER
-If you are a member already log in.
-Read the Rules if is your first time here.
-Introduce your self.
-Have fun posting and dueling.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo Domino City

How come nobody check the chat box? Gx1_000

-If you are not a member yet. REGISTER
-If you are a member already log in.
-Read the Rules if is your first time here.
-Introduce your self.
-Have fun posting and dueling.

Neo Domino City

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A city for Fan Fic, Role Playing and ofcourse DUELING.

Ham: NeoDC / pass: 123

2 posters

How come nobody check the chat box?

Grayz
    Grayz

Character sheet
    HP:
    How come nobody check the chat box? Left_bar_bleue240/250How come nobody check the chat box? Empty_bar_bleue  (240/250)
    Galds:
    How come nobody check the chat box? Left_bar_bleue5000/5000How come nobody check the chat box? Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
    EXP:
    How come nobody check the chat box? Left_bar_bleue600/650How come nobody check the chat box? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/650)

How come nobody check the chat box? Empty How come nobody check the chat box?

Post by Grayz Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:40 am

Well like the title said, no one is using the chat box, I mean you don't need other people to be online to enjoy it, check the archive if anyone left you message. Anyways give me the reason why you guys don't use the chat box(ITS COOL).

How come nobody check the chat box? Empty Re: How come nobody check the chat box?

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:23 am

I personaly don't like chatboxes, withc is the reason why I'm not active in the LDA chatbox either.

However, I think no one uses the chatbox because there's rarely 2 ppl online at the same time, and there's no point to use it if no one else is going to.
    Grayz
    Grayz

Character sheet
    HP:
    How come nobody check the chat box? Left_bar_bleue240/250How come nobody check the chat box? Empty_bar_bleue  (240/250)
    Galds:
    How come nobody check the chat box? Left_bar_bleue5000/5000How come nobody check the chat box? Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
    EXP:
    How come nobody check the chat box? Left_bar_bleue600/650How come nobody check the chat box? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/650)

How come nobody check the chat box? Empty Re: How come nobody check the chat box?

Post by Grayz Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:33 pm

I see what you mean. Again like I said before you don't need 2 people to enjoy it, thou kinda defeat the point of having a chat box.......
    Krypto
    Krypto

Name of Character. : Jacob Black

Character sheet
    HP:
    How come nobody check the chat box? Left_bar_bleue100/100How come nobody check the chat box? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Galds:
    EXP:
    How come nobody check the chat box? Left_bar_bleue0/50How come nobody check the chat box? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

Post by Krypto Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:24 am

aj6666 wrote:I personaly don't like chatboxes, withc is the reason why I'm not active in the LDA chatbox either.

However, I think no one uses the chatbox because there's rarely 2 ppl online at the same time, and there's no point to use it if no one else is going to.

Checking the quote option.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:45 am