Neo Domino City

Ye Old General shop Gx1_000

-If you are not a member yet. REGISTER
-If you are a member already log in.
-Read the Rules if is your first time here.
-Introduce your self.
-Have fun posting and dueling.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo Domino City

Ye Old General shop Gx1_000

-If you are not a member yet. REGISTER
-If you are a member already log in.
-Read the Rules if is your first time here.
-Introduce your self.
-Have fun posting and dueling.

Neo Domino City

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A city for Fan Fic, Role Playing and ofcourse DUELING.

Ham: NeoDC / pass: 123

Ye Old General shop

Grayz
    Grayz

Character sheet
    HP:
    Ye Old General shop Left_bar_bleue240/250Ye Old General shop Empty_bar_bleue  (240/250)
    Galds:
    Ye Old General shop Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Ye Old General shop Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
    EXP:
    Ye Old General shop Left_bar_bleue600/650Ye Old General shop Empty_bar_bleue  (600/650)

Ye Old General shop Empty Ye Old General shop

Post by Grayz Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:20 am

Welcome to the Ye Old General shop. Here we sell general things for your adventures and everyday need.

Healing Items

*Potion :Recover your HP by 100 - 40 points per bottle.
    *Bottle Water: Recover your HP by 10; A refreshing drink - 4 point.
    *Mild Potion:Recover your HP by 50; A failed attempt to make a potion but it still have some effect - 20 points per bottle.

Battle Items
    *Rock: Trow to your enemies and deal 10 damage - 5 point.
    *Sulfuric Acid: Melt your opponent to nothing and deals 100 damage - 100 point per bottle.

Weapons

*Sword: A standard sword made for beginners; STR 30 - 100 points.
    *Rod: Because you too much of a wuss to handle a sword;STR 5, Mana 40 - 100 points.
    *Stick: I just pick up it on the street and thought it might sell; STR 1 - 1 point.

Armor
    *Leather Armor: Basic armor will protect you from minor attacks(Yes only minor); DEF 50 - 100 points.
    *Robe: Because you too much a wuss to admit its a dress; DEF 10, Mana 20 - 100 points.
    *T-Shirt: A shirt with a round collar and a picture of a Platypus, ain't it cute; DEF 1 + 10 because of the cuteness - 16 points.

Exclusive Items
    *Rare Candy: You gain one level, hopefully...Hey if it work on Pokemon it will work on you - 100000 points and 10 rep.

Check out for more products!!!

Last edited by Grayz on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Ye Old General shop Empty Re: Ye Old General shop

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:22 am

Humm....yeah....the prizes are balanced, maybe you should raise the cost of the rock ant the potion a litlt

The only thing I don't like here is this:
    Grayz wrote:*Sulfuric Acid: Melt your opponent to nothing and deals 100 damage - 50 point per bottle

That's too much damage for cheap, also I don't think any regular shop would sell sulfuric acid Razz
    Grayz
    Grayz

Character sheet
    HP:
    Ye Old General shop Left_bar_bleue240/250Ye Old General shop Empty_bar_bleue  (240/250)
    Galds:
    Ye Old General shop Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Ye Old General shop Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
    EXP:
    Ye Old General shop Left_bar_bleue600/650Ye Old General shop Empty_bar_bleue  (600/650)

Post by Grayz Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:41 am

Ok I will update the price as ask by our new Sub-GM. You can add and change the price on your own after this.

The acid stays lol cause its the jewel of the store but I will sell it a bit higher than now.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:44 pm

Well, I edited some prizes, I hope it's ok:

Water bottle changed to 4 (it's 10 times weaker than the potion, so it sould cost 10 times less)

Rock changed to 5

Acid changed to 100 (500 is too much)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:47 am