Neo Domino City

My Fallen Angels Series Gx1_000

-If you are not a member yet. REGISTER
-If you are a member already log in.
-Read the Rules if is your first time here.
-Introduce your self.
-Have fun posting and dueling.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo Domino City

My Fallen Angels Series Gx1_000

-If you are not a member yet. REGISTER
-If you are a member already log in.
-Read the Rules if is your first time here.
-Introduce your self.
-Have fun posting and dueling.

Neo Domino City

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A city for Fan Fic, Role Playing and ofcourse DUELING.

Ham: NeoDC / pass: 123

2 posters

My Fallen Angels Series

My Fallen Angels Series Empty My Fallen Angels Series

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:51 pm

This series is a ongoing series that i add new cards to once in awhile, kinda like the e-heros^^
    the cards are posted as follows
    Name
    Attribue/Type - cardtype/stars/attack/defence
    Effect

Dark Beauty - Chi Hidenka (Blood Princess)
    Dark/Fallen Angel-Effect/4/1500/1600
    If this monster is used as a tribute for a Fallen Angel type monster it may be used as 2 tributes. The monster you tribute summon using this monster may not be destroyed by a monster with less original attack than the tribute summoned monster.

Dark Beauty - Chi Ouhi (Blood Queen)
    Dark/Fallen Angel-Effect/6/2500/1900
    When this monster is succesfully tribute summoned you may special summon one "Dark Beauty" monster from your graveyard to your side of the field. Once per turn you may tribute one "Dark Beauty" monster with 3000 attack or less to inflict damage to your opponent equal to the tributed monsters attack.

Dark Beauty - Fallen God
    Dark/Fallen Angel-Effect/12/X000/X000
    This monster may only be normal summoned or set by sacrificing 3 Fallen Angel type monster. This monster may only be special summoned by returning all cards in both graveyards to the owners decks. If this monster is normal summoned it gains the effects of the monsters used as sacrifices to summon this card. This monsters gains 1000 atk and def for every Fallen Angel Type monster in the Grave.

Dark Beauty - Futago Shikyo (Twins of Death)
    Dark/Fallen Angel-Effect/8/3000/2800
    This monster may not be normal summoned or set. This monster may only be special summoned by the effect of "Fallen Heaven". This monster may attack twice during the same battle phase, if this monster attacks or is attacked by a monster with more attack than this card double the attack of this card. If this monster is attacked by a monster with less attack than this card this card loses 1000 attack. When this monster is destroyed by battle you may discard your entire hand and pay half of your remaining life points to destroy all cards on the field and then your opponent must dicard all cards in their hand. After this effect has been activated you may not normal summon or set a monster on your next turn.

Dark Beauty - Hakyoku (Catastrophe)
    Dark/Fallen Angel-Effect/4/1500/1200
    When this monster is destroyed in battle, destroy the monster that destroyed this monster and deal damage to your opponent equal to half of this monsters current attack.

Dark Beauty - Kage Juunin (Shadow Dweller)
    Dark/Fallen Angel-Effect/4/1000/600
    When this card is successfully flip summoned Destroy one card on the field and apply the appropriate effect.
    Monster: This monster cannot be Destoryed in battle, and this monster may attack your opponent directly.
    Spell: Double this monsters attack
    Trap: This card may not be targeted by a spell, trap, or monster effect controlled by your opponent.

Dark Beauty - Kegare Tenshu (Disgrace of God)
    Dark/Fallen Angel-Fusion/10/2800/2200
    1 Dark Beauty - Fuukyu Hitan + 1 Dark Beauty - Fukou Shoukan
    When you take damage to your life points add one card from your deck to your hand. When this monster destroys a monster controlled by your opponent in battle you take 1000 damage.

Dark Beauty - Oni Koshoku (Demonic Lust)
    Dark/Fallen Angel-Effect/7/2400/2000
    This monster is unaffected by spell cards. As long as this monster remains face up on the field your opponent may not select another monster as the target of an attack.

Dark Beauty - Fukyuu Hitan (Eternal Sorrow)
    Dark/Fallen Angel-Effect/4/2000/1000
    When this monster destroys a monster controlled by your opponent as a result of battle, you take damage equal to half of that monsters original atk.

Dark Beauty - Fukou Shoukan (Sorrows Redemption)
    Dark/Fallen Angel-Effect/4/1000/2000
    When you recieve damage to you LP from a card effect you may add one spell or trap card to your hand from your deck.

Dark Beauty - Komayaka Hogosha (Friendly Protector)
    Dark/Fallen Angel-Effect/3/700/2100
    Once per turn, you can equip this card to a Fallen Angel-Type monster you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect, the monster equipped with this card is unaffected by trap cards. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, this card is destroyed instead.)

Dark Beauty - Kurai Saihen (Dark Debris)
    Dark/Fallen Angel-Effect/3/1200/1200
    When this card is sent to the graveyard you may summon 1 Fallen Angel type monster from your deck or hand with 1500 attack or less to your site of the Field.

Dark Beauty - Kuro Enzeru (Black Angel)
    Dark/Fallen Angel-Effect/4/?/500
    This monster may only be attacked by a winged beast type monster. When this monster attacks its Atk becomes equal to 1.5x the targeted monsters atk.

Dark Beauty - Migoto Tsumibito (Beautiful Sinner)
    Dark/Fallen Angel-Effect/4/400/400
    While this monster is face-up on the field all Fallen Angel, and Fiend type monsters on the field gain 500 attack. This monster may not be destroyed in battle.

Dark Beauty - Niiro Nisou (Red Priestess)
    Dark/Fallen Angel-Effect/4/1400/500
    While this monster is faceup on the field your opponent may not activate quickplay spell, or trap cards.

Dark Beauty - Reikoku Kishi (Relentless Knight)
    Dark/Fallen Angel-Effect/6/2400/1500
    This monster may only be normal summoned or set by tributing a Fallen Angel type monster. This monster may attack each of your opponents monsters once each, if this monster activates this effect it may not attack directly this turn. This monster inflicts peircing damage.

Dark Beauty - Reikon Aiyoku (Fiery Passion)
    Dark/Fallen Angel-Effect/4/1400/1000
    While this monster is face-up on the field all four star monsters gain 500 atk. While this monster is in your grave all 4 star monsters lose 500 atk.

Dark Beauty - Toketsu Shin (Frozen Heart)
    Dark/Fallen Angel-Effect/4/1400/1300
    While this monster remains on the field all of your opponents monsters have their attack reduced by half.

Call of the Fallen
    Spell/Continuous
    When your opponent summons a monster you may special summon one Fallen Angel type monster from your hand with attack equal to or less than the summoned monsters attack -200

Fallen Heaven
    Spell/Field
    All Fallen Angel type monsters gain 500 attack and defense. this card gains effects depending on the number of monsters on the Field. Effects do accumulate.
    1: you may draw one extra card in your draw phase.
    2: moneters you control cannot be destroyed in battle.
    3: monsters you control cannot be the taget of spell, trap, or monster effects.
    4: you may destroy this card and sacrifice all monsters you control to special summon any Fallen Angel type monster from your hand, deck, or graveyard following any summoning requirements.

Heavenly Outcast
    Spell/Normal
    Special summon one Fallen Angel type monster with 1500 or less atk from your deck to the field.

Immortality of the Fallen
    Spell/Continuous
    You take no damage except from dirext attacks. You must either pay 100 life points or discard 2 cards from your hand at the end of each of your turns, if you do not this card is destroyed.

Translucent Wings
    Spell/Equip
    The monster equipped with this card becomes a Fallen Angel Type monster, and becomes a Dark attribute monster.

Remnant of Former Glory
    Trap/Counter
    If you have a face up Fallen Angel type monster negate an opponents attack and end the battle phase.

Return of the Fallen
    Trap/Continuous
    When your opponent summons a monster you may return one Fallen Angel type monster from your side of the field to your hand and activate one of the following effects depending on the level of returned monster.
    1-4: your opponent may not conduct their battle phase this turn.
    5-6: Destroy up to 2 spell and trap cards on your opponents side of the field.
    7 or higher: Destroy all non-Fallen Angel type monsters on the field and send 2 cards from your hand to the graveyard.

Black Feather Shield
    Trap/Normal
    When your opponent attacks a monster on your side of the field with 1500 or less attack destroy all monsters on your opponents side of the field.

My Fallen Angels Series Empty Re: My Fallen Angels Series

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:45 pm

wow!~ I like them because they have really realistic effects, you should use that yugioh card maker thing to make them into real-looking cards. Very Happy

http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net/
    Krypto
    Krypto

Name of Character. : Jacob Black

Character sheet
    HP:
    My Fallen Angels Series Left_bar_bleue100/100My Fallen Angels Series Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Galds:
    My Fallen Angels Series Left_bar_bleue5000/5000My Fallen Angels Series Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
    EXP:
    My Fallen Angels Series Left_bar_bleue0/50My Fallen Angels Series Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

Post by Krypto Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:44 pm

pretty kool cards..

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:39 pm

i already did make them real cards but its easier to post them like this
    Grayz
    Grayz

Character sheet
    HP:
    My Fallen Angels Series Left_bar_bleue240/250My Fallen Angels Series Empty_bar_bleue  (240/250)
    Galds:
    My Fallen Angels Series Left_bar_bleue5000/5000My Fallen Angels Series Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
    EXP:
    My Fallen Angels Series Left_bar_bleue600/650My Fallen Angels Series Empty_bar_bleue  (600/650)

Post by Grayz Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:01 pm

Yeah the effects are awesome hope you post the real cards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:02 am