Neo Domino City

The New Kid on town. Gx1_000

-If you are not a member yet. REGISTER
-If you are a member already log in.
-Read the Rules if is your first time here.
-Introduce your self.
-Have fun posting and dueling.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo Domino City

The New Kid on town. Gx1_000

-If you are not a member yet. REGISTER
-If you are a member already log in.
-Read the Rules if is your first time here.
-Introduce your self.
-Have fun posting and dueling.

Neo Domino City

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A city for Fan Fic, Role Playing and ofcourse DUELING.

Ham: NeoDC / pass: 123

2 posters

The New Kid on town.

Krypto
    Krypto

Name of Character. : Jacob Black

Character sheet
    HP:
    The New Kid on town. Left_bar_bleue100/100The New Kid on town. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Galds:
    The New Kid on town. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000The New Kid on town. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
    EXP:
    The New Kid on town. Left_bar_bleue0/50The New Kid on town. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

The New Kid on town. Empty The New Kid on town.

Post by Krypto Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:10 am

Jacob was 17 yrs old had a light dark skin,black hair,brown eyes about 5'10 and a bit skiny. He used to live in a Battle City but because of family problems he move to another city named Neo Domino City. He felt a little weird in this town everything was so high tech and ppl looked very rich and he was no rich. He lived in the south part of the city. Where people were the less rich.
    * Jacob enters a street that was new to him*
    Wow! this houses are so kool they are nothing like the house i used to live in back in Battle City.
    I wonder if theres any duelist around here... mmm o weell.. now let me check my new adreess where ill be living with my auncle. *checks a little paper* 559 is the number of the house * looks around* there it is.
    He knocks at the door... a few sec later a man opens the door. The man is a very tall man with white hair light dark skin.
    man: May I help you?
    Jacob: Im looking for my uncle David Shaffer
    man: OHH you must be Jacob, Hi im your uncle David ^^ come inside
    Jacob: thanks yes im Jacob...*enters the house*
    They introduce each other and mr. Shaffer shows the house around and Jacob's room.
    Mr. Shaffer: do you think you can go to the store ? is about a block away.
    Jacob: Sure i go
    Jacob goes to the store but right in the corner he sees a guy, he doesnt know what to do but the guy keeps staring at him.... ( some one can JOin now xD)
    Grayz
    Grayz

Character sheet
    HP:
    The New Kid on town. Left_bar_bleue240/250The New Kid on town. Empty_bar_bleue  (240/250)
    Galds:
    The New Kid on town. Left_bar_bleue5000/5000The New Kid on town. Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
    EXP:
    The New Kid on town. Left_bar_bleue600/650The New Kid on town. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/650)

The New Kid on town. Empty Re: The New Kid on town.

Post by Grayz Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:46 pm

ok i take a turn. My comments is down below.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

The guy that was staring at Jacob has Grey hair but he don't see to be old. He seems like a young man who is about 19 years of age. About 5'2 shorter than Jacob. Jacob assume he is asian because most of them are short Jacob thought. The man has pale skin probably he sick or he stays way to much at home Jacob having a random thought.

Suddenly the man with grey hair in a traditional japanese hakama rush toward in a very casual but fast manner. Jacob thought he read his mind and going to beat him up.

"Could you move please?" the dude in grey said.

"huh?" Jacob replied .

"I was going to get some pack of cards just behind you."
    The guy said to get to his product of choice.

Jacob suggestively move away from the place he was standing and the man took pleasure in selecting the rack full of booster packs.

"By the way my name is Grayz and I don't usually wear this hakama" the new introduce man suddenly says to Jacob after selecting his purchases
    Jacob was surprise by the ounce of randomness that suddenly response from Gray.
    "If your want to know I probably go to the same school as you since there only 2 schools in Southern part of the City." another sudden burst of random fact Grayz just spew out to Jacob.
    Now Jacob was confuse as why he would say that he goes to the same school as him since there 2 schools and another thing why he suddenly said that to a stranger like him. Jacob has 2 options he now can befriend the strange guy because he need some one to show him around town and be a friend at school or quietly avoid this crazy man and hoping to find a new friend outside the store?
    \____________________________________________________________________________

Well I'm done hope you like this respond celtic. Oh i can do it more simple but I wanna make a good introduction to myself lol XP. Anyways I hope it was not too controlling.
    Ok now it depends on the next person to respond or celtic make his choice to befriend me or not =p.
    Oh my character is based on Zetsubo Sensei(Mr.Despair) but only to this post I act normally after this. Oh the character Mr.Despair always make baseless assumption that why its funny lol anyways hope you guys reply this soon.
    Krypto
    Krypto

Character sheet
    HP:
    The New Kid on town. Left_bar_bleue100/100The New Kid on town. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Galds:
    EXP:
    The New Kid on town. Left_bar_bleue0/50The New Kid on town. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

Post by Krypto Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:18 am

Jacob is confuse by this guy.. he wonders why Grayz is talking to a person that he doesnt even know, but he is okay since he needs friends around here
    Jacob: Hola, i mean HI xD my name is Jacob Stone i live around the corner i just got here to NeoDC nice to meet you... i dont know ppl yet do you think you can show me around the city?
    Jacobs waits for Grayz response ...
    \_______________________________________________________________________
    there is a part not to long cus is late alredy xD hope you reply Grayz and other people to join in ^^

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:02 am

but Grayz didn't respond instead his friend kneil talk to him and said..

Are you new here... I am also new we could hang out and talk for a while..
    I think there is a cafe a few blocks from here.
    After a while Grayz interupted theri conversation and said..
    Can I hang with you guys, I am doing nothing today and we can go to the cafe you are talking about...

On the journy to the cafe they met a person, WHo could this be.... and what are his intentions

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:10 pm

That man they met looked scary, he had short dark hair and an intimadating look in his eyes.

Sicne he was looking at his watch, he didn't watched his step so he smashed Jacob's foot and Jacop dropped something, when he noticed he said "Excuse me kid" he picked up the item Jacob dropped and said "Is this yours?"

Krypto
    Krypto

Character sheet
    HP:
    Galds:
    EXP:

Post by Krypto Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:31 pm

Jacob: ups sorry, yes it it mine is my deck holder... i just bought a new booster pack and i was puting some cards in it. (pause) are you a duelist?
    Grayz
    Grayz

Character sheet
    HP:
    The New Kid on town. Left_bar_bleue240/250The New Kid on town. Empty_bar_bleue  (240/250)
    Galds:
    EXP:
    The New Kid on town. Left_bar_bleue600/650The New Kid on town. Empty_bar_bleue  (600/650)

Post by Grayz Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:49 am

Grayz suddenly shouting(not very loudly)
    Grayz: "Y-You're one of the Top duelist in South Neo! You're Alex J. Rokku.!!!".(taken from aj name XP)
    The man staggered by the fan boy response and as he tried to introduce himself he was interrupt by....
    Krypto
    Krypto

Character sheet
    HP:
    Galds:
    EXP:

Post by Krypto Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:05 am

Jacob: (to Aj) can u introduce yourself? and excuse my new friend here.. but he is a very coriuous xD
    _______________________________________________________________________/
    From now on you cant say wat other person think or unless that person is not a real person. For ex i cant say then Grayz said: bla blah blah or then Grayz tought that Aj was cute (xD) because unlees you have the power to read minds you dont know that. But you do can say this: Jacob said hi to Yugi and then Yugi reply ''HI''.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:12 am

AJ: Of curse, My name is Alexander Jim Rokkus, also known as Alex J. or just AJ. I would love to talk with you guys, but I most be in the dueling grounds in 30 to sign up for the tournament comming in the next mounth or I won't be able to participate.

AJ folowed his was.
    Grayz
    Grayz

Character sheet
    HP:
    Galds:
    EXP:

Post by Grayz Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:29 pm

The group follow Aj to the Neo Domino City Dueling grounds in the center of the city. There the southern gang in awe of the statutes of past Dueling Champs like Yugi Mutou and Seto Kaiba.
    As they walked up to the registering area The roaring of Duel Runner roar through out the Dueling Center. The Duelist riding the Duel Runner is the one and only King Jack Atlas!.

"Oh! the king I guess he doesn't need to register"Gray said on a whim.
    "HEI! HICK GO BACK TO MAMA! SKIRT WEARING BOY!" a punk boy screeching to Grayz.
    "Excuse me gentlemen you can go ahead and register I be there after I take out the trash." Grayz said while smiling evily Twisted Evil .

The gang left Grayz to his fate and went on registering for the tournament.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:54 pm

A frien of AJ saw him in the dueling grounds after he registred and said "Hey AJ, how are you?" Then he noticed Grayz and his firends behind AJ and said "Who are these? So you are making new friends again AJ?"

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:46 pm

"No" AJ replied "They're just some fanboys who decided to folow me."
    Grayz
    Grayz

Character sheet
    HP:
    Galds:
    EXP:

Post by Grayz Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:12 pm

Wow we're really left this story for a long,long,long,long............time well might as well continue it.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Outside,

Grayz: "It's my turn! DRAW!", He drew a card out of his duel disk and turn it over to see it. "Alright!", With a grin on his face he confident to play,"I play the field spell card Mausoleum of the Emperor "
    Punk Kid: "What?!" The punky boy smile,"I play the quick play spell Mystical Space Typhoon! and destroy your field!"
    Grayz:"Show what you know, I'll play my reverse card Dark Bribe to negate your spell, so take my bribe and lose on purpose~~ The New Kid on town. Icon_wink"
    The audience at awe and cheers.
    Grayz:"Next I'll pay 1000 points to Summon THE DARK DUST SPIRIT". A giant specter summoned under Grayz and screech. "Its effect activates so say good bye to your monsters"
    The monster on the punk boy field is destroyed.
    Grayz:"Now I'll equip my monster with Spirit Burner, Then Battle GO! Direct Attack Dusk Claw!".
    Punk Kid:"Woah!" The dark claw reach him and swipe him, his 2800 life points cuts down to 600.
    Grayz: "I'll end my turn and return Dark Dust Spirit to my hand and Spirit burner activates! It cut down your life points by 600, thus I win this duel".

The punk kid back off and saying nasty words to the victor and runs.

Meanwhile......
    Krypto
    Krypto

Character sheet
    HP:
    Galds:
    EXP:

Post by Krypto Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Jacob: Wow Grayz you got some skill right there... i challange you to a duel! ( with an exited smile on his face )
    Grayz
    Grayz

Character sheet
    HP:
    Galds:
    EXP:

Post by Grayz Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:38 pm

*When did you get here 0.o? The New Kid on town. Icon_question *
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Confusing how Jacob was behind him while Jacob was with Aj, Grayz solemn simle and said "As a duelist I accept your challenge!!"
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**Now to demonstrate how to accept RPG battle or RPG duels.
    -First we post our decks. At Battle 1
    -Then we're duel in KCVDS.
    -While dueling we record each move.
    -Then we post our moves, and thats it....(its a working progress)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:35 am

Aj registers at the tournament and noticed Jabod is not there. "Where did that kid go?" he thought, then he saw he was duelig Grayz and he thought it could be intersting so he decided to watch the fight.
    Krypto
    Krypto

Character sheet
    HP:
    Galds:
    EXP:

Post by Krypto Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:33 pm

When the duel was over
    Jacob: Hey good duel Grayz lets go and see the tournamnet.
    Grayz
    Grayz

Character sheet
    HP:
    Galds:
    EXP:

Post by Grayz Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:29 pm

And off Jacob dragging the semi-conscious Grayz to the tornament area. There Aj is waiting them.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:15 am

"Nice duel Kid" said aj when he saw Jacob finishing Grayz with Goyo Guardian. "You played good too" He said to Jacob "Your deck is intersting but you most understant that spirits will easly let your fiel open since they return to your hand durring the end phase." He added, "Well, see ya in the tournament" He said beafore leaving the place.
    Krypto
    Krypto

Character sheet
    HP:
    Galds:
    EXP:

Post by Krypto Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:09 am

The 3 guys enter the tournament but that is another story. End of this chapter.
    Grayz
    Grayz

Character sheet
    HP:
    Galds:
    EXP:

Post by Grayz Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:56 am

Aww.... Oh well. Hope we can finish the tourney ark of this RP. RIP The New Kid on Town.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:54 pm