Neo Domino City

PearLeBeau's de Vuitton's Story :D Gx1_000

-If you are not a member yet. REGISTER
-If you are a member already log in.
-Read the Rules if is your first time here.
-Introduce your self.
-Have fun posting and dueling.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Neo Domino City

PearLeBeau's de Vuitton's Story :D Gx1_000

-If you are not a member yet. REGISTER
-If you are a member already log in.
-Read the Rules if is your first time here.
-Introduce your self.
-Have fun posting and dueling.

Neo Domino City

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A city for Fan Fic, Role Playing and ofcourse DUELING.

Ham: NeoDC / pass: 123

PearLeBeau's de Vuitton's Story :D

PearLeBeau's de Vuitton's Story :D Empty PearLeBeau's de Vuitton's Story :D

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:20 pm

Pear's History :

I don’t know too much about my early childhood, but I do know that when I was just a baby, I was found alone in a trash can. People, who claim to have known my parents, said that they were senile drug attics, and runaway convicts who inflicted chaos upon the city. It so happened that the lady walking by who found me in the trashcan, was one of the elite designers and one of the descendants of the original creator/owner of Louis Vuitton, a global leader in the retail of high-fashion products. I was adopted as her son and raised in the art of fashion design. Not only was I designing amazing lines of clothes and purses by the age of 7, but I was fabulously good looking as well. Maxamillion Pegasus III, the grandson of Maxamillion Pegasus, the creator of duel monsters, was a great fan of my work, and later taught me how to play duel monsters, a popular game. I was intrigued by the game, and spent hours mastering it. Soon, he became not only interested in my work, but me as well. I quickly escaped that situation, and with the permission of my parents decided to attend Duelist Kingdom Academy. Unfortunately, it closed down, and so I moved to Neo Domino City where I know new adventures are bound to spring forth. Very Happy

~Pear

Edit: After arriving in Neo Domino City, I meet new strangers... Wink

(You guys are supposed to continue my story now Very Happy)

Last edited by PearLeBeau de Vuitton on Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Grayz
    Grayz

Character sheet
    HP:
    PearLeBeau's de Vuitton's Story :D Left_bar_bleue240/250PearLeBeau's de Vuitton's Story :D Empty_bar_bleue  (240/250)
    Galds:
    PearLeBeau's de Vuitton's Story :D Left_bar_bleue5000/5000PearLeBeau's de Vuitton's Story :D Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
    EXP:
    PearLeBeau's de Vuitton's Story :D Left_bar_bleue600/650PearLeBeau's de Vuitton's Story :D Empty_bar_bleue  (600/650)

PearLeBeau's de Vuitton's Story :D Empty Re: PearLeBeau's de Vuitton's Story :D

Post by Grayz Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:01 pm

*GM massage*Nice beginning, I like to see how it goes, Umm hope you put in the place where me or other player can enter soon =)
    Example:

After arriving in Neo Domino City I meet new strangers asking me questions.................

(Now you guys can continue)
    END EXAMPLE.

Hope you continue your story, (really I'm not being superficial PLEASE CONTINUE)

I'm going to delete this post so your story will look nice and don't worry about double posting.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:10 pm

Grayz wrote:*GM massage*Nice beginning, I like to see how it goes, Umm hope you put in the place where me or other player can enter soon =)
    Example:

After arriving in Neo Domino City I meet new strangers asking me questions.................

(Now you guys can continue)
    END EXAMPLE.

Hope you continue your story, (really I'm not being superficial PLEASE CONTINUE)

I'm going to delete this post so your story will look nice and don't worry about double posting.

Hey, thanks for the advice. Very Happy But, can you add this to the "The End and New Beginnings" area? I like it good like this, I don't think anything needs to be added :/ Razz. I misunderstood the topic ... I thought it was for like ... our own personal stories hehe, not random stories that other people are supposed to finish, xD Thanks!
    Grayz
    Grayz

Character sheet
    HP:
    PearLeBeau's de Vuitton's Story :D Left_bar_bleue240/250PearLeBeau's de Vuitton's Story :D Empty_bar_bleue  (240/250)
    Galds:
    PearLeBeau's de Vuitton's Story :D Left_bar_bleue5000/5000PearLeBeau's de Vuitton's Story :D Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
    EXP:
    PearLeBeau's de Vuitton's Story :D Left_bar_bleue600/650PearLeBeau's de Vuitton's Story :D Empty_bar_bleue  (600/650)

Post by Grayz Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:14 am

Oh no prob man this probably fit in the fiction section, well lets try make a RP story that everyone can enjoy.

Thanks to Celtic for moving this.

Story END.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:11 am